Formerly was called Lescure Lescure Jaoul-Caylès the name of the country whose leader was Cadoule place at the time of the radiation of his lordship. Once the center of the village near the present church, was a castle which was the residence of the family who owned Lescure the baronies of Flauzins, Vabre and partly that of Najac. Family died with Isabeau de Lescure in the late 17th. The current Gothic Revival church since 1900 replaces the old Romanesque building. It contains a polychrome Pieta 17th, a Christ who appears in an unusual attitude with the head revert back, packed the body and knees bent. See also a virgin stone from the 14th century Cadoule.